PIMPRI CHINCHWAD EDUCATION TRUST's
PIMPRI CHINCHWAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Along with academics department provides a platform to F.E. students to explore their talent, their passion in various activities. All possible efforts are taken to enhance enthusiasm & involvement among students for organizing and participating in curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities. To strengthen this objective different activities are organized through readers club, cultural club, wall magazine and Techno-science club, YES!+ (Youth Empowerment and Skills) program for all the students. For all such activities student’s Development & welfare cell is active in the department.
Induction programme & Parents Meet 2017
Induction programme is organized for newly admitted FE students with an intention to make students & parents aware of academic processes carried out in the college as well as efforts taken by college for overall development of a student to become a quality engineer. This year, we organized Induction Programme for all FE students who got admission as a new batch, on 24 July 2018, at Ankushrao Landge auditorium,Bhosari.
Spectrum 2019, an annual technical symposium of First Year Engineering Department, PCCoE is started in 2008. The major objective of this event is to provide a platform exclusively to First Year Engineering students to express and apply their innovative ideas and hidden talents in the competitive technological scenario. Spectrum is organized to give an opportunity to students to expand their technical horizon and to apply the knowledge obtained from books to practical situations. The idea of Spectrum was conceived by Prof. S A Fulambarkar. Over many years since then, Spectrum has gathered momentum and the success gave the boost to the college to raise the stakes and host Spectrum on state level. Spectrum 2019 is organized for the 12th time and 9th time consecutively on the state level.
The events were :
1. Electrica : Included debugging of faulty circuits.
2. Robo soccer: Included wired/wireless Robot which played soccer.
3. Brain – Dasher: Involved mathematical and logical puzzle.
4. C-Coder: Online competition of C-programming language.
5. Catapult: A model making competition.
6. Tech Treasure Hunt: To hunt your treasure through a technical path.
7. Contraption: Included a chain of energy conversion to spotting a plastic ball in the goal.
8. Short Movie Making: Explore the artist in you
9. Paper Presentation: Papers were invited on the topic "Role of Science in Biomedical applications"
10. Auto Cad Mania :Explore your Imagination-Prepare isometric projections of given component by using Auto CAD software
11. Aero Modelling : To build a non powered glider to cover maximum range & endurance (time) from launch
12. On Spot Model Making :To design a bridge using given material
Cumulatively we received 900 participants. This year we have received very good response from the esteemed institutes like COEP, AIT, PICT, Govt.Karad, Govt. Awasare, MIT Kothrud, etc. Convener for the event was Mr.Jagtap R.T., Mr. Kore A.N. as organizing secretary and Mr.Sonawane P.R. as treasurer. In academic year 2019-20 also we look forward for organization of “Spectrum 2020”in March 2020.
Copyright © 2014 PCCoE. All rights reserved.
Best Viewed in IE 10+, Firefox, Chrome.
Best Viewed in 1366*768 resolution.